Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 30, 2011

Pocket Change

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers

Change is inevitable, but certainly not always easy. Author Peter Crisp has spent over forty years consulting the I Ching and has created a small, pocket-sized edition of his own that interprets the wisdom that has been available for thousands of years.


If you have spare change in your pocket (at least three coins) and The Little Book of Changes, you'll be able to find some answers to the questions you might have about where your life may be headed.


Whether your New Year's resolution is to make some great changes or if you simply want to start small, this is the perfect book for you. Available for pre-order now. 


Visit the official Facebook page for The Little Book of Changes, created by author Peter Crisp.


0 comments:

Post a Comment